About the Rent Roll
The Rent Roll allows you to quickly see how much rent you have collected per Property or Unit in a given month. While REI Hub is not property management software and not a rent collection service, we understand how important it can be to quickly see who has or hasn't paid at a glance. The Rent Roll, like all of REI Hub's reports, pulls its data from your Booked Transactions. If you have not booked any Rent transactions for a given month, a zero will display on the Rent Roll.
- The Rent Roll displays the Rent booked to a Property or Unit in a month. This does NOT include Revenue Accounts other than Rent (such as Tenant Fees) at this time.
- The Rent Roll does NOT display the expected amount of revenue.
- Multi-unit Properties will automatically display a line for each Unit.
1) Navigate to the Reports page
2) Click on Rent Roll in the Income box
3) Set the desired Date Range and click Update Filter
4) View your Rent Roll
- Your Rent Roll displays all the Properties in your Portfolio.
- Multi-unit Properties display both Unit by Unit breakdowns and the Property total.
- If desired, click Export in the upper right hand corner to export a copy of the report into Excel.