Grant Portfolio Access
REI Hub makes it easy for you to invite other people to access and manage your portfolio. This could be a spouse or business partner that you share bookkeeping responsibilities with, or it could be a professional tax preparer or CPA helping you get ready to file.
Some key things to know about Portfolio Access in REI Hub:
- Only grant access to individuals you trust. They will be able to do anything in your REI Hub portfolio that you can, including booking and deleting transactions.
- The recipient of your access invitation will need to create an account with REI Hub. Only their name, email, and a password is required to create an account.
To grant Portfolio Access in REI Hub:
1) Navigate to the Access page.
Click the profile icon in the upper right corner to reveal the right side menu, and select Access.
2) Click 'Send Access Invite'
3) Enter their information and click 'Send Invite'
4) They will receive an email notification and link
When they click the link, they will be brought to REI Hub to complete their profile by choosing a password.
After they have done so, they will be able to access your portfolio and use all REI Hub features.