Adding Documents and Notes
In addition to financial tracking, rental property owners and real estate investors often have a lot of information and key documents that need to be tracked and managed. Easily create notes and upload documents while linking them to the appropriate property or unit with REI Hub's Documents & Notes feature.
To add Documents & Notes
1) Navigate to the Documents &Notes page.
- You may also access the Documents and Notes page through any individual Property or Unit dashboard. Please note that when doing so, only Documents and Notes linked to that particular Property or Unit are displayed.
3) Click the Add Note button
4) Create your note and upload your document or file
- You can save text-only notes, or include attachments like documents, files, and images.
- You are able to upload files from local storage or even take a picture with your webcam or phone
5) Access your notes or files anytime from the Documents & Notes page or the Property and Unit dashboards
Adding a Manual Account
A Manual Account is simply a bank, loan, or credit card account in REI Hub that is not electronically linked to the financial institution for transaction import. To set up an account that IS linked for transaction import- click here. Adding ...
Adding a Linked Account
Linking a bank account is a powerful and convenient way to save time and eliminate manual data entry. REI Hub is able to receive a read-only transaction feed that is presented in the 'Import Feed' tab for your categorization and approval before they ...
REI Hub Overview and Getting Started Guide
Ready to level up your bookkeeping with REI Hub? Great! Whether you just purchased your first investment property or your twentieth; REI Hub’s real estate and rental property accounting software will save you time, stress, and money! No matter how ...
Uploading transactions from Excel
REI Hub offers three different ways to add transactions. You can link an account to have transactions imported automatically, you can add transactions manually one by one, or you can upload transactions from Excel in bulk- which this article focuses ...
Updating the Chart of Accounts
REI Hub allows you to add additional accounts and sub-accounts to your Chart of Accounts. Some important things to know: To ensure the Schedule E report works correctly, create new Revenue and Expense Accounts as sub-accounts beneath the existing ...